Heavy duty jack pads for Tesla:
- 3cm heavy duty massive rubber block.
- Distributes the weight onto a differently shaped jack.
- Magnetic mount, just snap into place, then jack.
- No need to fine-adjust it – when it fits onto the pad, and stays, it is placed correctly.
- Fit both Model S and Model X.
- Protects the car, and your quite expensive battery pack.
- Does not slip (unlike wooden blocks)
The reasons to use it:
This is where a Tesla should be lifted:
This is what happens when the jacks don’t fit properly (not even mentioning slip and chassis/floor damage.)
Sloppy tire shops often lift cars using sloppy placed scissor lifts that lift the car more by the battery pack, than the lifting pads.